888

Monday 10 September 2012

It bears repeating again and again #Dontbuythesun #jft96

I remember when the Hillsborough disaster happened i was 9 at the time I was really starting to get into football -life long Reading fan- and I remember the horrible feelings I felt for a very long time at football matches afterwards the thought of being trapped as the victims were in the same sort of cage system they had at elm park and it is one of the few things in this world that i have no personal to connection but it can still bring a tear to my eye.

It's not until many years latter I learnt of the Suns evil and slanderous front page by then I was older sort of wiser. I was aware of the lies people tell the acts people do to earn more money to make sales I was alert to these things and cynical about them I already didn't buy the sun for those reasons. Yet when I saw what was written I was shocked I was horrified what human could do something like that to try and sell more papers out fo death and tragedy. Such a person is not human. It needs to be said again and again dont buy the sun it represents all that is rotten and corrupt with the human soul profiteering out of tragedy. So stand up show that this country this nation is better than that never buy the sun put it out of business once and for all.

Later this week papers that have been kept hiding for years presumably to protect someone will for the first been released and maybe the families of those 96 Liverpool supporters will have some answers to the question, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment