888

Sunday 16 September 2012

Getting spam from #Menshn looks like they have peaked



A while back when Louise Mensch Launched Menshn I signed up to take a look I found it to be very amateurish riddled with bugs insecure and limited in the sort of conversation you could. anyway after pocking around for a few days I got bored of it, really bored. so I never went back again.
Anyway yesterday i got an e-mail from menshn we haven't seen you on Mensh for a while then I got another today and then another. Much like the begging e-mails i get from facebook because i dont bother singing in anymore. Theu end comming across as a pathetic attempt to drive mroe traffic to the site. It is the sort of thing that companies like Facebook  do when they have reached a  plateau so it looks like Menshn has peaked already without even getting close to challenging twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment